This inspiring course is suitable for complete beginners and the skills can be used in any home garden.
In this introductory course you will gain these essential skills;
* Organic integrated pest care
* Composting and worm farming
* Plant propogation
* How to water plants effectively
* Companion planting
* Creating wild fallow spaces
* Benefits of mulching
* Preparing the bed for planting
* Building basic support structures
Please email us with your name and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest and we will send out details to you.
Learn why Molasses is complimentary planting natural pest management
useful in the garden making use of small spaces